Blood Alcohol KitSKU: BA-2/5
Blood Specimen Collection Kits provide all the materials needed for collection of specimens for alcohol and/or drug determinations.
Each kit is packaged in a pre-sealed box and includes
- 1 kit instruction sheet/FDA insert
- 1 subject consent form
- 1 inner box blood tube holder with investigating officer’s report and chain of possession printed on security flap
- 1 tamper-evident evidence seal for sealing inner kit box
- 2 10mL blood collection tubes (gray top) containing 100mg of sodium fluoride and 20mg of potassium oxalate
- 1 20gx1.5 multi-sample needle
- 1 tube and needle holder
- 1 PVP prep pad (alcohol free)
- 1 Ziploc bag containing a liquid absorbing sheet
- 2 tamper-evident specimen security/identification seals
- 1 tamper-evident kit box shipping seal for resealing outer kit box after specimen collection.